As far as is known, she had but one child by Jonathan HARRINGTON:
1661 Elizabeth, b 14 Apr 1726 Watertown;
d 17 Dec 1810 Hadley, NY; m 21 Sep 1752 Ebenezer PARKMAN (1727-1811).
Elizabeth 3 Bigelow and Jonathan Harrington had several boys but only 1 daughter? Elizabeth Harrington was born 14 Apr 1726 in Watertown, MA., and died 17 Dec 1810 in Hadley,NY. She married Ebenezer Parkman on 21 Sep 1752. He was born 20 Aug 1727 at Westborough, MA, and died 1811 in Hadley, NY. He was the son of PARKMAN [Rev.]-47446 and Mary CHAMPNEY-47447.
Children of Ebenezer and Elizabeth (Harrington) Parkman:
1. Ebenezer PARKMAN-47448; b 21 Jul 1753, Westborough, MA. No further information available.
2. Elizabeth PARKMAN-47449; b 01 May 1757, Westborough, MA. No further information available.
3. Mary PARKMAN-47450; b 01 May 1757(twin)?(see above Elizabeth), Westborough, MA. No further information.
4. Elias PARKMAN-47451; b 20 July 1758, Brookfield, MA. No further information available.
5. Thomas PARKMAN-47452; b 1760
6. Edward PARKMAN-47453; b 1763
7. Jeduthun PARKMAN-47454; b 1765
8. Frederick Lewis PARKMAN-47455; b 1768
9. Benjamin PARKMAN-47456; b 1770
0. Nancy PARKMAN-47457; b 1772
Bigelow Family Genealogy, Vol I page 34;
Howe, Bigelow Family of America;
Bond, "Genealogies and History of Watertown";
Weis, "Early Generations of the Family of Robert Harrington of Watertown, MA" published 1958;
E-mail 24 Jan 2000 from Pamela Strand, email@example.com.
town and church records of Weston.
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 20:07:01 -0700
From: Pam < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Hello. I am delighted to find your webpage! I have worked on my own geneaology for many years now and I'd like to share that Elizabeth Bigelow(b-Aug 3, 1687) who married Jonathan Harrington(b-Feb 2, 1690) is my 6th great grandmother. Are you interested in corresponding with me? If so, I will give you all the facts as I have them.
Subject: hello cousin!!!
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 21:07:31 -0700
From: "Pam Strand" <email@example.com>
I have not been online for about two months due to the fact that the computer I was using died. But, now, I have purchased a new one and so I'm back! I just investigated your website and found the addition to Elizabeth (3) Bigelow and to me!! Thank you so much. I wish you well and thank you again for your website!